Eight Random Facts About Me
I have been tagged by Mags over at You Forgot Poland, so here it goes.
1. My only allergy is coconut. Random, but true.
2. I am not a big phone talker, I prefer in-person discussions or emails in a pinch. Some people think that this makes me a bad friend or aloof. Funny, but I find the phone impersonal.
3. In 2000, I lived in Boston for a few months. I moved there to work for a dot com that went dot bomb.
4. Liam is the cutest dog EVAH! (At least, in my mind.)
5. I read at least a book a week.
6. Is it August? I can't wait to take my second semester of watercolor class.
7. I wish that I got to see all of my friends more often. Why? Because they totally rock.
8. It is 12:17 and I am craving beer and pizza which would go well with the Sex in the City re-run that is on my teevee at the moment.
Ahh, now it is my pleasure to tag some others. Don't forget to see what they have to say.
1. Ann over at Detroit Diva.
2. Minnie, too.
3. Squab over at The Snarky Squab.
4. The man, Lance Mannion.
5. Crabbi over at A Curmudgeonly Crab.
6. A new fave, Endangered Coffee.
7. Blue girl should get to play, too.
8. Scott at Poetic Leanings.